1. Bantly B. Practical employment strategies:
win-win solutions for dentists and their employees. — J.
California Dental Association. Sep. 2009; 37(9), p.
2. Bonev B. Dental Health and Quality of Life
of People over the Age of 20 in the Republic of
Bulgaria, Dissertation paper, S., 2013, 150 p.
3. Brown L. J., V. Lazar. Trends in the dental
health work force. — Journal of American Dental
Association, 1999; 130 (12), p.1743-1749
4. Daskalova N. et al. Reforms and Privatization
in Healthcare – Social and Economic Consequences in
Bulgaria. Global Policy Network. Sofia,
5. Delcheva E. Economy of Healthcare as a
Scientific Subject. Dependency between the Condition
of the Economic System and the Healthcare System –
In: Gladilov, St. and E. .Dencheva. Econoy of
Healthcare. Sofia, Grafik Consult Ltd. 1998; p.114-123
6. Development of Dental Medicine in Bulgaria,
edited by M. Vutov, S., Bulgarresource, 2008; p.218
7. Eaton K. A., E. Widstrom, L. Katrova.
Education in and the Practice of Dental Public Health
in Bulgaria. Finland, and the United Kingdom. —
OHDMBSC, June 2009; 8 (2), p. 30-37.
8. Gallagher J. E. W. Clarke K. A Eaton N. HF
Wilson. Dentistry — a professional contained career in
healthcare. A qualitative study of Vocational Dental
Practitioners’ professional expectations. — BMC Oral
Health, 2007, p.7-16
9. Gladilov St., E. Delcheva. Economy of
Healthcare. Sofia, Princeps, 2009, p. 486
10. Grozdanova D. M. Role of the Private Dental
Practitioner for Ensuring Dental Aid to Children and
Students. Dissertation paper, Sofia; p.172
11. Katrova L. and Kr. Tsokov. The Female
Dental Practitioners, Specifications of the Organization
of Dental Practice. — Social Medicine, 2012; № 2/3,
12. Katrova L. and M. Grashkina. Usability of the
Dental Health Service in the Transitional Period.
Problems of Dental Medicine 1999-2000, item 27,
2000. p. 115-125.
13. Katrova L. Condition of the Staff in the Dental
Health Service on the Territory of Sofia Municipality in
66 Международный Научный Институт “Educatio” 1 (31) 2018
the Process of Reform. Dental Medicine. 1997; 79
14. Katrova L. Ethical, legal, and professional
foundations of the autonomous regulation of the dental
proffesion, the case of Bulgaria. — Journal of IMAB,
2010; 16 (4) p.70-76.
15. Katrova L. Kr. Tzokov Demography and
market impacts on dental practices’development in
Bulgaria during the period of transition 1990-2010. —
Acta Medica Academica. Journal of Dental Medical
Sciences of Academy of Sciences and Arts of Bosnia
and Herzegovina. 42 (2); 2013,p. 229-237.
16. Katrova L. Movement and Allocation of
Dental Practitioners in Bulgaria Subjected to the
Ministry of Health. Analysis of the Condition,
Prognostication of the Needs. — Problems of Dental
Medicine. 1996; 24 (2): p. 46-56.
17. Katrova L. Professional Demographic
Aspects of the Structural Reform in Dental Medicine –
Dental Review,1998; 29 (2), p.11-28.
18. Katrova L. The Dental Profession – Condition
and Prospects. S., Ltd Publishing. 1998; 290 p.
19. Katrova L. The Dental Profession on the
Threshold of the New Millenium. Challenges and
Prospects. Anniversal Scientific Session „30 Years of
Dental Faculty – Plovdiv. 1970-2000″ Plovdiv, 2000.
20. Katrova L., Kr. Tsokov and Tsv. Katrova.
Change in the Social and Professional Status of the
Dental Practitioners in Bulgaria in the Course of the
Health Reform. IMAB. 2002; 8 (1),p. 18-21.
21. Moore V. D. Castagna Maximizing practice
management in the newly remodeled practice. — Journal
of the California Dental Association. Jul. 2010; 38 (7),
22. Plasschaert A. J. M. W. P. Holbrook E. Delap
et al. Profile and competences for the European dentist.
— European Journal of Dental Education, Aug 2005; 9
(3), p. 98-107.
23. S. C. Dumith A. J Barros. Regular use of
dental care services by adults: patterns of utilization
and types of services. — Cad. Saude Publica, Sep 2009;
25 (9), p.1894-1906.
24. Sanz M. E. Treasure. W van Dijk et al. Profile
of the dentist in the oral healthcare team in countries
with developed economies. — European Journal of
Dental Education, Feb 2008; 12 Suppl 1, p.101-110.
25. Seema Sh. Financial management: Know your
numbers, know your business. — Dental nursing, Nov.
2010; 6 (11), p. 644-646.
26. Tsokov Kr. and L. Katrova. Demographic
Processes and the Structure of Dental Practices –
Preconditions for Development of the Market of Dental
Services in Bulgaria. — Problems of Dental
Medicine.2011; 37 (2), p. 61-65.
27. Tsokov Kr. L. Katrova. Current Situation of
the Dental Practice in Bulgaria at the Beginning of 21st
Century. Public Dental Health, Dental Education and
Dental Practice – Reality and Prospects. 2012; Sofia,